Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Miss Olivia Grace



So, my wife blogged about our middle child. Miss Olivia Grace Holstein. You can find that blog here. Miss Olivia is by far, our most sensitive and emotional child. She is also the most faithful to her Christianity.



Her favorite book is the Bible. She loves the stories in it. She loves the fact that these stories are our history as a people.



I remember when I was a kid, I used to dream about what I wanted to be when I grew up. Now, I know who I most want to be like, and it's Miss Olivia.



She believes with her whole self. She loves with her whole heart.



So, Happy Birthday, Olivia Grace!!! You are turning into a beautiful young lady!

1 comment:

  1. Ed, those comments about Olivia were awesome! Happy Birthday to Olivia!
    Mark

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!