Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am not sassy.



My wife likes to play Facebook games. She loved Farmville. She loved the pet shop. Lord knows how many countless games she has and is playing. Currently, she is stuck on Castleville. But, I feel like I am living a lie. I have to confess something, come hell or high water. Here goes: My wife has signed me up for Castleville and plays under my name so she can boost herself.



There I said it! I feel better. I wouldn't have had to expose the ugly truth, but I came across something yesterday that startled me. As I was looking though my new Facebook Timeline feature, I noticed I had updates for Castleville. And one of the updates said,"Congratulations on becoming a sassy serf."



Sassy. It totally said sassy. Let's review why this is bugging me.



First off, I'm a dude. Dudes are not sassy...its man law #54.



Secondly, Serfs existed in medieval times, and they were the lowest of the low. If you have seen "The Holy Grail", the serfs are the people who are farming mud and filth. And I am pretty certain they were not sassy. They were poor, they were filthy and one of them was politically obnoxious. But, they were not sassy



And finally, my wife is causing me to be tagged to the entire world as sassy! Anyone who looks at my Facebook now is going to think that I am relation to the maid from the Jeffersons. Now SHE was sassy!



Now, before you judge my wife, consider this one point. How many of you have Facebook friends that are animals? I am personally friends with 4 cats. Either the felines are the first wave in the animal conspiracy that threatens humanity, or someone is being less than honest about their kitty!



So, please, don't judge me, and don't judge my wife. And, if you get a friend request from Rainbow Meow, accept it! My wife needs as many sassy serfs as she can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!