Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A confession




Dear Melissa Holstein,


First and foremost, I love you! You are amazing. Knowing you is an honor in itself, but I get to be married to you. I love the way you love all of us (me and the kids). You always put us ahead of yourself.


You haven't had an easy road, especially being married to a poor schmo like me, but you have never let it stop you.


I want you to think of something you can't do. See anything? Nothing comes to my mind, because there is nothing you cannot do.




Thank you for being married to me, for walking this path with me. Thank you for finding the joy in a relationship with Jesus again.


And, thank you for loving me with everything you have and never holding back.


I love you!



Eddie








PS I forgot to take out the trash

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!