Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another list...

My fellow Congregant Tim Boucher has a blog. You can find it here. Today's blog was random stuff. In that vein, I have decided to make my own list of random stuff. Here goes:




  • My daughters have the greatest smiles. I love seeing them smile.


  • My son, Tobey, has an awesome smile. He can light up a room.


  • My other son, Edwin, has two smiles: one for when he's happy, the other is for when he thinks of something evil. guess which one he makes more.


  • Just watched a movie called "Paul". It is a GREAT movie, written by the same guys who wrote "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz" Not for Kids! But a great movie anyways!


  • Christopher Walken would make a lousy therapist. But, incidentally, he would be an amazing hair stylist.


  • I love cheese. No back story or anecdote...I love cheese


  • I challenge you not to sing along with Twisted Sister's "I wanna Rock!". Go ahead and try it...I'll wait...Now, what do you want to do with your life?


  • And while we're on the subject...How many cans of hairspray do you think they went through just for that video?


  • Who invented/discovered escargot and caviar? Better yet, who decided that eating snails and fish eggs was a delicacy? I'll stick with my bacon and peanut butter grilled cheese sandwich, thank you


  • What kind of person aspires to be a proctologist?


  • If there were dinosaurs roaming around the Earth today, would they drive cars knowing that gas is made from the remains of their relatives?


  • remember one thing...Little Ceasar's Pizza advertisements are based on the fact that they are hot and ready...delicious never enters into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!