Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thirty six is the new thirty five

So, I turn 36 years old this Friday. 36. It's amazing and a little cathartic. Basically because, in my family, 36 is pretty much the halfway point. However, you cannot turn thirty six years old, and not learn a thing or two. In that vein, here are a few lessons I have learned over the years.
--farts are funny...enough said
--kids will add more to your life than you will ever lose...with the exception of hair.
--I was born a dork, but my wife chose to marry me...
--in reference to the above statement, my wife has poor taste in men. She digs Christopher Walken...yes, the headless horseman in Sleepy Hollow.
--Jesus liked fart jokes...not a fact, just a theory of mine. (you try eating all that matzo and not be gassy!)
--Dr Pepper 10 is amazing
--My wife is always right...somehow...(I'm not sure if this is actually true, but my wife tells me it is, and I know better than to argue with her.)
--Friends are priceless...mainly because I cannot afford to buy any.

What lessons did you learn this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!