Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear Reader,

Dear Wal-Mart,
I understand that times are tough. But, why the heck didn't you sell popcorn balls this year?
Love,
Ed

Dear Indianapolis Colts,
Curtis Painter is not a very good quarterback. I wasn't sure if you had noticed yet.
Angrily,
Ed

Dear Cubs,
I was only kidding when I said your team slogan should be "there's always next year"
Saddened,
Ed


Dear Gasoline Companies,
Your prices have more highs and lows than there are bisexual Nazi midgets on Jerry Springer.
What the heck?
Love,
Ed

Dear Golden delicious Apples,
No complaints here...You live up to your name!
Love,
Ed

Dear Grannie Smith Apples,
BLECH!!!!
With sour faced regards,
Ed

Dear Little Ceasers,
Give the guy holding your sign a raise...or at least a free pizza.
I am entertained,
Ed

Dear Panhandlers of the world,
Take some pride in your work, like the Little Ceasers signers.
I have no change,
Ed

Dear Oldies 94.3,
Thank you for NOT playing songs from the sixties and seventies that were horrible in their own time, much less today.
Rocking Out,
Ed

Dear 103.9 The Bear,
Your commercials and station identification spots are the only way I can tell you've changed songs...everything sounds the same.
Regards,
Ed

Dear White Castle,
Just put a freaking restaurant in my area already! I am craving some sliders!
Cravingly,
Ed

Dear Burger King,
I like the cokes...I like the fries...Can you work on the whopper?
Sincerely,
Ed

Dear Lindor chocolates,
Do you really employ a chocolate chef whose only job is to pull a whisk out of a bowl of melted chocolate? And why does he look like he's getting ready to propose...to the chocolate?
Sincerely Confused,
Ed

Dear Occupy Wall Street,
How exactly are you showering? Or have you stopped showering because, after all, deodorant is made by a corporation?
Smell you Later,
Ed

Dear Coca cola,
You are delicious
That is all
Ed

Dear Dr Pepper 10,
Finally, I am not stuck drinking my wife's lady drinks. THANKS!!!
Manly Regards,
Ed

Dear Pepsi,
Please stop trying,
Ed

Dear Living Stones Church,
You are AMAZING! Never forget that!
Love,
Ed

Dear Jesus,
Thank you...I have no words for your gift, except thank You.
Humbly and with love,
Ed

Dear Granger Community Church,
We happen to like fart jokes.
Love,
Living Stones Church

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Ed!!! I'm telling you, your facebook posts and your blog posts should come with laugh tracks!

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!