Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

Blogging...

I recently had a talk with my pastor and the subject of blogging came up. He hadn't blogged in a while and, truthfully, we were a little worried...mainly because when he takes a break, he has something going on in his life...when he took a break, we just wanted to make sure everything was OK...
His response? I just don't have anything to blog about.
I totally get this! I write skits for church...I am usually done writing a skit inside of 10 minutes...obviously there is some editing to be done, but the general outline is there.
Yet, when I sign on to this blog, I sometimes struggle to even type out a title!
The guys will side with me on this...blogging is a lot like peeing. For the most part, we don't think about it. We have to go pee, we go pee. But, If someone tells up to pee, now that's a little harder to do, if not impossible.
contrary to popular belief, peeing is not a performance art, but a hobby one practices alone.
OK, there...I've said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!