Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random thoughts

At the time and date of this typing, it is extremely hot. 94 degrees, with a heat index nearing triple digits. With this kind of heat, I find myself daydreaming...or hallucinating. Either or, here we go...

Whenever I hear one of my kids say, "watch this" to each other, I immediately get the band aids.

In a recent poll, 9 out of 10 people said they would be too busy to take a poll. The tenth person is the guy who keeps asking me for change at the gas station...which leads me to ask, if you need the change for gas, where is your car?

Farts are funny...sharts...not so much.

Why would someone purposely name their boat, Titanic II? And does anyone find it surprising that it has already sank?

I didn't think the show "The Smurfs" was good enough to justify a live action/animated movie. Of course, I couldn't wait to see "Wonderdog" either.

I love using new terminology...the latest I heard was "crystal donk". Ask my wife...I'm not ashamed.

This just in...sharts are funny when they happen to someone else...at a distance.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!