Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

really?!

A few things have got me thinking...

Don't you think that, by now, Anthony Weiner could and would have, by now, changed at least the pronunciation of his last name? What about Winay...Weinare,,,VINER for Pete's sake?!

I am getting into baseball lately. However, I am a Cubs fan...this fact alone makes me a sado masochist...IT really hurts to watch a Cubs game, but I cannot...stop...watching...

Donuts...never in the history of mankind has something so good actually been so evil...So we are clear...I love donuts.

I would rather drink my own urine than drink another diet pop. especially if I drink the urine I make after drinking a coke.

The machines are slowly but surely taking over...keep an eye on that cell phone!!! I think my non electric can opener has been warning me all this time...

The nineties (1990's) really were the best time for music...and looking like a slob...

Father's day is just around the corner...I wonder why so many fathers celebrate by doing more chores, i.e. fixing stuff...

Nobody uses the word amazing enough anymore...maybe we are too jaded as a society...or illiterate...

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!