Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

?!?





Penis Lifting Contest. I don't care who you are, those three words will grab your attention every times you glance over them. Such was the case as I perused the internet today.



The object is to use that part of your body and see just how much you can lift. Apprently there is a guy in the Phillippines that can lift a cinder block.



My question for you, my dear reader, is this: What are the circumstances in one's life where




  1. He discovers this "talent"



  2. He decides to practice this talent...daily



  3. He decides to make this his life goal?


Am I wrong here? This ranks up there with the guy who decided to get a full body tattoo so he would like a zombie. Dude! What is that going to look like when you turn 80?






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!