Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My New Year...

Everyone makes New Year's resolutions. I have decided that, this year, instead of making resolutions of things I am not going to do (that is what every new years resolution is), I am going to make a list of things I have always wanted to do..Some are still within my grasp...others, not so much.


  1. Start a bar fight with a guy named Sweaty McGhee. Three reasons...for one, he's named sweaty for a reason...that's not his nickname, that's the name his parents gave him...secondly, He's Irish American...and third...Chicks dig scars, and I will almost certainly walk away with a few...

  2. Take Bugs Bunny in for transgender counseling. The poor guy obviously has some issues..

  3. Shave with a Bowie knife a la Crocodile Dundee...If you don't know who Crocodile Dundee is, then you are too young to know what shaving is, either...

  4. Obtain a world's record with my bodily functions. I figure with farting, there would be a category for decibels, smell, timbre, and of course, for the elite farter...texture

  5. Eat at Ruth Chris Steakhouse. I figure that this is the least likely to happen on this list, as I am unable to obtain a mortgage to pay for the meal...

  6. Have the entire cast of Jersey Shore fight for their lives in Thunderdome. I would bring Andre the Giant back as a zombie to fight them, and ultimately eat their brains...

  7. Compete in a horseshoe competition where the horseshoes are still attached to the horses...

  8. Destroy the snorks...

  9. Live in New York City, but leave before I get too hard...live in Northern California, but leave before I get too soft...wait, that's a line from the sunscreen song...

  10. Arm wrestle a midget...I cannot explain why, I just feel the need to do so...

  11. Fight with real light sabres...I think this one speaks for itself...

  12. High-five Abraham Lincoln and together come up with a secret handshake...there would be chest bumping involved.

  13. Punch Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the face...

  14. Eat my weight in chili...then, refer to number 4...

  15. Get a haircut like Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction...

  16. Watch what I want on TV...with my wife...

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!