Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2010

The write up

I pride myself in doing the best job possible at everything I do. Am I the best? No, but I am my best. So imagine my dismay when I, through absolute stupidity on my part, CRASHED the head of my mill. @ $8000 damage later, I was officially wrote up.

Have you ever done something wrong, and at the time, you knew it was wrong or not the right thing to do, but you did it anyway? How many choices do we make in life, and how many are the right ones. I know of 8 choices I have made that are great. Watching the AFC championship game was one of them. Just kidding, although, it was a great game for Colts fans. Is there a better QB than Peyton?

Ok, back to subject...I am batting a .080 for great choices in my life, but i am working to make it a .500 Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!