Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 10, 2010

birthdays birthdays birthdays



This is a picture of me and Olivia Grace. She had a birthday on January 8 when she turned 7 years old. Olivia is an extremely bright girl. She loves princesses and playing with her sisters.


It is amazing how the time flies. I still remember bringing her home...the weather was bitterly cold that day. The hospital was so inactive that, even though she was born on January 8, she was the new year's baby for Starke county.
The little dude on the right, as you may know from a previous post, is Tobey. 12 days and two years after Gracie was born, Tobey was born.
You know, thinking back, I just am amazed at my family. We are not perfect, nor do we try to be. But, we love each other...completely. If there is one thing I try to instill in my kids, it is love each other!
Happy Birthday, Kids!!!! Daddy Loves you!

1 comment:

  1. Forgive the misleading picture placement, it wasn't layed out like that originally

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!