Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cartoons


I like cartoons. No, really, I mean it. I like cartoons. Almost all cartoons. I love watching them with my kids. Our favorites are "Chowder" and "Adventuretime".

However, Our all time favorite, is Phineas and Ferb. If you haven't heard of it, I have a questions...Was that rock you were living under cozy?

It's OK, my wife doesn't watch cartoons, either. Really, it's her loss. Cartoons have come a long ways since the years of The Pink Panther and Auggie Doggie.

Now, let's get one thing straight, I am not talking about any cartoon that has to deal with any type of weird role-playing from a deck of cards, or anything where the mouth does not match up with the words. If you like those, good for you. Turn down the TV, your mom can hear you in the basement.

No, the good cartoons are the smart ones. One I used to watch with my kids was Recess. That show, along with Phineas and Ferb, have two things in common. A.) They are both Disney cartoons, and B.) They are very good about throwing an adult a joke in there without the kids knowing. There have been several times when I laughed and my kids thought I was nuts...and it had nothing to do with my multiple personalities. ( quiet, Jennifer)

Anyway, if you read this, go ahead and leave a comment on your favorite cartoon, either past or present.

See you on Saturday morning!

2 comments:

  1. I love cartoons too! It's great having a 2 year old so I have an excuse to watch them without my husband thinking I'm crazy. I do love Phineas and Ferb, Bella doesn't really get into it though. One of our favorites to watch together is "My Friends Tigger and Pooh." You can't really go wrong with any of the Disney cartoons though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE Phineas and Ferb!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a father of seven awesome kids, and the husband to the most understanding wife ever!